Service Loaner Program
ELIGIBLE/AUTHORIZED USE OF JOHN HINE TEMECULA MAZDA COURTESY VEHICLES
- May be given to dealer customers that have a Mazda vehicle in for service or warranty/recall repair.
- ONLY customers who are leaving THEIR vehicle with their Mazda dealership for service or repairs are qualified to use a courtesy vehicle.
- If the vehicle is being dropped off by someone other than the Registered Owner of the vehicle, their name MUST appear on the Insurance Identification Card in order to be given the Loaner vehicle.
- The dealer must have a valid written Repair Order on file for the customer’s personal vehicle.
You must return the vehicle in the same condition
that it was loaned out.
All fuel used during the Loaner Period must be replaced prior to vehicle return.
Returned vehicles with excessively dirty exterior and interiors are subject to additional detail
Before releasing a Mazda Courtesy Vehicle to a qualified customer,
John Hine Temecula Mazda service personnel must have the customer:
Sign a completed (double-sided) MCVP Customer Loaner/Rental Agreement
Driver’s License verification
Dealer personnel should verify that potential MCVP vehicle customers:
PROHIBITED USE OF VEHICLES
THE CUSTOMER SHOULD BE MADE AWARE THAT CERTAIN USES OF THE VEHICLE ARE PROHIBITED.
(as identified on the MCVP Rental Agreement)
Prohibited uses include but not limited to:
- Transportation of people or property for hire
- Racing, testing, or any competitive event
- Driving the car outside the United States
- Use of the car by any person not specified in the MCVP Rental Agreement
- Use of the vehicle by any person under the influence of alcohol or any drugs, regardless of the degree of intoxication or impairment
- Driving the car for or in connection with any illegal purpose
- Carrying loads beyond the vehicle’s capacity
- Any off-road use (i.e., any road or other route that is not hard-surfaced and regularly maintained)
- Using the vehicle to carry hazardous or explosive substances
- If further use of the vehicle might cause damage to the body or engine (i.e., warning light on, flat tire, steam rising from the engine)
- Pushing or towing anything
- Being in violation of any of the terms or conditions of the MCVP Rental Agreement
- Driving in a reckless, abusive, or negligent manner
- Driving in violation of any federal, state or municipal statutes, laws, ordinances, rules or regulations, or contrary to the provisions of any applicable insurance policy
- As a police car or other emergency type vehicle, driver training vehicle, or in any sponsored ride-sharing or ride-pooling program
- John Hine Temecula Mazda is NOT responsible for paying any toll road charges or parking/traffic citations while the car is out on loan to a customer. The customer whose name is on the signed agreement will be solely responsible for paying these fees. Failure to do so can result in legal action.
- If we do not have a loaner vehicle available for you when you drop off, we will get one from a local rental company and cover the costs. Please note that if we do this, it could add an additional 1/2 hour to your drop-off time.
- Once you are notified that the repairs on your vehicle are complete, you will need to return the loaner vehicle to us within 2 hours.